women's health & Menopause Clinic
This is a specialised clinic dedicated to women in the menopause, led by Dr Roisin O’Loughlin*. Women can expect to spend one third of their lives in the post-menopausal era and our goal is to optimise a woman’s health and wellbeing as she transitions through the menopause and beyond.
Our aim is to provide a comprehensive, bespoke, patient centric menopause consultation:
- Menopause/peri-menopause care and management (HRT, non-hormonal medical treatment options, complimentary therapies)
- Contraception and the menopause
- Lifestyle and the menopause
- Osteoporosis prevention
- Cancer screening i.e. Breastcheck and cervicalcheck
- Period related issues during the menopause and post-menopausal bleeding
- Menopause and the workplace
- Mental health and the menopause
Menopause consultation-€150 initial consultation, €100 repeat consultations.
LARC – Mirena Coil Package: €295 (inclusive of initial consultation, procedure and 6 week follow up).
Cervical Check – public and private options available.
*Dr.Roisin O’Loughlin has a special interest in all facets of Women’s health. Alongside her GP training, she completed a Masters in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at UCC. She has completed the ICGP Certificate in Menopause Management and is an active member of the British Menopause Society. She is an experienced LARC (Coil, Implanon) inserter and has a keen interest in Lifestyle Medicine.