Centric Specialist Care Fertility Clinic
One is six couples experience some problems in achieving a pregnancy. Every couples journey will be a unique one. That is why at Centric Specialist Care Fertility we offer an individualised approach to all our patients. We will be here to support you at all stages throughout your investigations and treatment.
Infertility is defined by the World Health Organisation as the inability of a couple to conceive after a year or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.
While this is an indication of a fertility problem, it does not mean that you will never be able to have a baby.
Who should attend?
· Women or men of any age who would like to assess their fertility.
· Couples about to embark on trying to start a family who would like to assess their fertility.
· Couples who have been trying to conceive for 12 months or more.
· Couples who have been trying to conceive for 6 months or more if over the age of 35.
· Couples who have previously achieved a pregnancy but are having difficulties conceiving at this time.
We offer a wide range of Fertility Screening Investigations and early fertility treatments including:
· Fertility Screening Packages
· Monitored Ovulation Induction Treatment
· Antral Follicle Count Ultrasound Scanning
· Follicle Tracking Ultrasound Scanning
· Early Pregnancy Viability Ultrasound Scanning
· Semen Analysis
Our Team consists of several dedicated Centric GP’s with a special interest in Fertility who along with our two Fertility Nurse Specialists will support and guide you through your fertility journey. Our Fertility Nurse Specialists have vast experience in the area of fertility and are both fully qualified in Fertility Ultrasound Scanning.
We are here to help with all your fertility concerns and very much look forward to hearing from you.