Centric Specialist Care was established in January 2020 by Dr Donal Bailey to give patients faster and high quality access to GP specialist services in local communities either by self referring themselves or through GP referral.
GP Specialist Services include:
- Dermatology and skin procedures
- Sexual, women’s and reproductive health
- Minor surgery (including vasectomy)
- Musculoskeletal and pain management
- Health Path Assessments, Cardiometabolic Health screening
- Allergy Clinics
- Heart care at Home
- Covid 19 PCR Swab and Antibody Testing.
Patients benefit from:
- Rapid access to clinical management in specialties with traditionally long wait times
- Reduced overall costs to our patients
- High quality results comparable to traditional hospital alternatives
- Improved patient experience
- Community based clinic – an excellent alternative to a hospital setting for minor procedures, particularly facing the Covid19 pandemic.
All services are delivered by multidisciplinary teams of Nurses, GPs and allied healthcare professionals supported by acute sector Consultants.
While a dedicated Centre of Excellence for Specialist Care will open in February 2021 on Corrig Road, Sandyford, many of our specialist services are available throughout Dublin in our sister Centric Health GP practices, with all appointments arranged by the Centric Specialist Care Team (contact us for more details or make an appointment by clicking on the links at the top of this page).